The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers Land Drainage Committee meet during the year to discuss current practices and activities involving Ontario drainage engineers and plan the annual Drainage Engineers Conference.
Drainage Engineers in Ontario will find current information on the
- Annual Drainage Engineers Conference
- Land Drainage Committee Meeting and Drainage Practitioners Meeting Minutes
- Technical Papers and Reports
- Committee Members
OSPE Land Drainage Committee Meetings
Email the LDC Chair for the dates and locations.
The 52nd Drainage Engineers Conference
Due to COVID-19, the 52nd Drainage Engineers Course and Conference is postponed to 2021.
The 2020 Drainage Practitioners Meeting is scheduled on Thursday, October 22, 2020. The time and format (face-to-face or remote delivery) to be confirmed in September.
Mark you calendars for 2021! The Drainage Engineers Course and conference are scheduled on Thursday and Friday, October 21 and 22, 2021 at the Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre.
Thursday, October 21
- 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Drainage Engineers Course
- Starting at 5:30 p.m. (Schedule subject to change.)
- Reception and Exhibitors – An informal evening to dine, network and visit the exhibitors.
- Drainage Practitioners Meeting, including Tribunal Updates
- Friday, October 22
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Drainage Engineers Conference
Drainage Conference Proceedings are posted on the University of Guelph Open Journal – Drainage Engineers Conference.
Add your name to the Contact List to receive conference updates.