The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers Land Drainage Committee meet during the year to discuss current practices and activities involving Ontario drainage engineers and plan the annual Drainage Engineers Conference.
Drainage Engineers in Ontario will find current information on the
- Annual Drainage Engineers Conference
- Land Drainage Committee Meeting and Drainage Practitioners Meeting Minutes
- Technical Papers and Reports
- Committee Members
OSPE Land Drainage Committee Meetings
Email the LDC Chair for the location and to send updates:
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 – London
- Friday, May 29 or June 5, 2020 (TBC) – Guelph
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 – Guelph at the Drainage Engineers Conference
The 52nd Drainage Engineers Conference
The 2020 Drainage Engineers Course and Conference is scheduled on Thursday and Friday, October 22 and 23, 2020 at the Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre.
Thursday, October 22
- 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Drainage Engineers Course
- Starting at 5:30 p.m. Reception and Exhibitors – An informal evening to dine, network and visit the exhibitors.
- 7:00 to 9 p.m. – Drainage Practitioners Meeting, including Tribunal Updates
- Networking Social continues
- Friday, October 23
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Drainage Engineers Conference
Drainage Conference Proceedings are posted on the University of Guelph Open Journal – Drainage Engineers Conference.
Add your name to the Contact List to receive conference updates.